Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel offers you a superb service, and it's considered to be one of the best Hotels in this Archipelago
Named after the famous Darwin's Finches which are abundant in the surroundings it is just steps from the beach on a private seaside location, surrounded by mangroves.
Here guests can cherish the privacy, natural surroundings and superb service offered by the Finch Bay hotel.
The hotel is located on Santa Cruz island at Punta Estrada, across the bay from the town of Puerto Ayora, the hotel is situated in a quiet location, with only pedestrian and bicycle circulation, there are no cars in the neighborhood.
Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel
Find Cheap Galapagos Islands Flights here
Day Tours to Nearby Islands
Some of the most popular activities offered include day tours to the most important Islands aboard the fastest and most comfortable motorboat in the Galapagos Islands.
Enjoy the amazing Galapagos Wildlife as you spend an unforgettable adventure exploring some of the unique islands of the Galapagos.
You depart in the morning and return to the hotel in the afternoon.
If you are lucky you can have a wonderful encounter with Galapagos Cetacean Whales which is just one of a kind experience.
Day Cruiser Itinerary
The itinerary in our Galapagos hotel includes visitor sites with unique highlights of both Galapagos Islands Vegetation and wildlife observation.
Being the fastest yacht in the Galapagos, with a cruising speed of 12 knots, shortens navigation for more time to explore the islands and the underwater world of the Galapagos.
You will thoroughly enjoy the magic world of the Galapagos Islands, its volcanic past, turquoise waters, mangroves and islet-dotted seas.
During navigation the Naturalist guides will present lectures and documentaries on natural history. Sun deck observation of birds and dolphin spotting are activities not to be missed.
The Galapagos National Park has approved an excellent itinerary for our Day Cruiser.
- Monday and Friday: Bartolome Island and Sullivan Bay (James island).
- Tuesday: North Seymour Island and Las Bachas (Santa Cruz island).
- Thursday and Sunday: Santa Fe Island and South Plaza island.
- Saturday: North Seymour Island and Black Turtle Cove.
Naturalist Guides bring the surrounding wonders to life with their extensive knowledge of the natural history, legends, geology and other amazing features of the Galapagos Islands.
Adventure is a footstep away as you start the day with fabulous sunrises, under the warmth of the Equatorial sun. And each evening ends with unforgettable stargazing in Equatorial skies.
UPDATE: The hotel has recently added more Islands to visit on its itinerary.
Finch Bay Hotel in Galapagos
See a Gallery of Beautiful Galapagos Islands Pictures
Hotel Characteristics and Services:
- 21 rooms with twin beds (cots for children also available)
- 17 rooms at ground level, 4 rooms on second floor
- All rooms have black-out and bamboo curtains, tile floors and stylish decoration
- Air conditioned rooms, with private facilities: in-room safety box, shower, hot water, hair dryer and toiletry amenities
- This Galapagos hotel has its own water desalination and purification plant
- Laundry service, Bar and lounge, Outdoor Jacuzzi
- The only hotel in Galapagos with Private Beach
- Beautiful grounds for strolling and wildlife viewing
- There are no paved roads and no motorized vehicles near the hotel
- Communications: telephone, fax, e-mail, internet access
- Multi-sport Nature Activities like: Scuba Diving, Birdwatching, Ocean (Sea) Kayaking, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horse riding, Wildlife Observation.
- Interesting environmental interpretation with certified Galapagos Naturalists
- Delicious healthy international and Galapagos food prepared daily by our chef, using the freshest ingredients.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At Finch Bay Galapagos hotel, you will really explore the major Islands on-board the hotel's private yacht.
The Galapagos is a great destination for eco-tourists, and this hotel strive to safeguard natural treasures by offering eco-friendly activities.
Ecuador & Galapagos (Insight Guides)
With 250 photos and tons of great information, this is an essential addition to your pre-Ecuador and -Galapagos reading! There are better guides if you are only interested in the islands, but for a combination trip taking in Ecuador as well, it's hard to beat.
Birds, Mammals, and Reptiles of the Galapagos Islands
Small enough to fit into your pocket, yet containing comprehensive information and pictures of all the species you will encounter in the islands, this book is a must-have for nature lovers. Let's face it, Galapagos is largely about the wildlife. This book will NOT disappoint, and you'll have a great memento of your time with the seals, penguins and tortoises!
Galapagos: The Islands That Changed the World
Definitely NOT a tourist's guide, but if you're like me, and find the history and geography of the islands irresistible, then this is a title you ought to invest in. Stunningly illustrated, and painstakingly researched, those of you who have been there will be enchanted again -- and those of you who have not will begin planning your trip!
Moon Spotlight Galapagos Islands
If you're a seasoned Galapagos regular, then you will probably prefer something weightier. But for first-timers looking for simple, down-to-earth advice on where to go, what to see and the best shopping and eating on the islands, this is the book for you. Small, well-priced, and reliable!
Galapagos: Islands Born of Fire
The 10th anniversary edition of this photographer's tour of the Galapagos Islands is a stunning book, worthy of anybody's coffee table. This is a perfect post-trip talking point -- a great way to remember what you've seen, and spread the word amongst your envious friends!
More About the Galapagos Islands
Galapagos Island Vacations Tips
Galapagos Diving Experience
Snorkeling in the Galapagos Islands
Scuba Diving Vacations in Galapagos
If you have questions about Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel, or if you'd like to request more information about our available tours, rates and booking procedures, You can use the form below to Contact us:
Back from Galapagos Hotel to Galapagos Islands Homepage