Re-Discover the Galapagos and Ecuador With Me.
Galapagos Expedition brings you the latest "Top-Notch" info that will multiply your desire to explore and re-discover these enchanted islands and Ecuador.
If you like this e-zine <>, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward."
If a friend did forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting...
For a list of recommended Galapagos Tours, You can visit the following web page:
Galapagos Island Tours
Issue #114, February 2005
Table of Contents:
1) Brief Note
2) Diving in Galapagos
3) Galapagos Albatross Bird
4) Vilcabamba Valley in Ecuador
5) The Antisana reserve near Quito
1) Brief NOTE: I guess I'm still on time to wish you the very best in this new year. Have faith (certainty) in your desires and they will come true for sure. If traveling to Galapagos Islands or Ecuador is one of your goals this year, you know you have a friend here, willing to help you in every way possible.
2) Diving in Galapagos: Discover the wealth and richness of Galapagos waters. Nothing can be more revealing than diving at these islands next to: sea lions, sharks, rays, turtles.
The Adventure of Diving in Galapagos
3) Galapagos Albatross Bird: The Albatross bird is the largest bird in the Galapagos. Albatrosses nest only on Espanola (Hood) Island, and live here from late March through early January.
The Albatross Bird in Galapagos
4) Vilcabamba Valley in Ecuador: Located in Loja Ecuador, is known in the scientific world for the large number of native people who live well past the age of 100.
Vilcabamba Valley in Southern Ecuador
5) The Antisana reserve near Quito: In this spectacular reserve you can find numerous lagoons that resemble mirrors, enjoy the view of the volcano its impressive rocky peaks and the summit covered with glaciers.
Protected Antisana Reserve
More About Galapagos & Ecuador
Economic Galapagos Trips
Galapagos Land Tours
Galapagos Islands Flights
That's it for today. I hope to see you soon in the enchanted Galapagos Islands or Ecuador...
Best of All
Go To Galapagos Islands Homepage
Go To Ecuador Homepage