Re-Discover the Galapagos Islands With Me.
Galapagos Expedition brings you the latest "Top-Notch" info that will multiply your desire to explore and re-discover these enchanted islands and Ecuador.
If you like this e-zine <>, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward."
If a friend did forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting...
To find selected Galapagos Tours, you can visit the following web page:
Issue #117, April 2007
Table of Contents:
2) Galapagos Island Pictures
3) Galapagos Animals
4) San Cristobal Island
1) Introduction: It has been a while since our last Galapagos Expedition Newsletter. Thinking about you and because you deserve the best and most accurate information, I have been traveling all around the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador investigating and gathering more useful information to upload it on our www.galapagos-islands-tourguide.com Site.
Now this Site has more than 500 informative pages (and keeps growing) of solid content. Enjoy it!
2) Galapagos Island Pictures: The landscapes in Galapagos are incredibly beautiful. But perhaps it is the wildlife that will probably leave the most lasting impression, you will be amazed at how close you are able to get to the animals and photograph with them.
See Galapagos Island Pictures here
3) Galapagos Animals: The Galapagos animals are unique in the world due to its exotic wildlife and environment. Galapagos wildlife is one of the major attractions these Islands have to offer.
See the Most Rare Galapagos Animals
4) San Cristobal Island: This is the second most populated Island of the Archipelago. The Island has the biggest sweet water lake in Galapagos, this site offers a breathtaking landscape and it gives a good opportunity for birdwatching.
Visit Galapagos San Cristobal Island
More About Galapagos
Galapagos Island Cruises
Best Galapagos Islands Hotel
Snorkeling in Galapagos
Hoping to see you soon in the Galapagos Islands...
Best of All
To Galapagos Islands Homepage
To Ecuador Homepage