Re-Discover the Galapagos Islands with me.
Galapagos Expedition brings you the latest "Top-Notch" info that will multiply your desire to explore and re-discover these enchanted islands and Ecuador.
If you like this e-zine <>, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward."
If a friend did forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting...
For information on Selected Galapagos Tours, please click on the following link:
Galapagos Island Tours
Issue #122, December 2007
Table of Contents:
1) Galapagos Tourist Attractions
2) Stunning Galapagos Landscapes
3) New Luxury Yacht for Galapagos Tours
Galapagos weather can be one of the most fascinating features. The first climate changes for this coming-up Hot Season have just arrived. The Islands are changing, and will adopt until next May a true tropical environment.
It is the time to enjoy aquatic sports, particularly snorkeling and scuba diving, and appreciate the fact that the islands are going from arid to humid. The month of December is considered the official start of the Hot Season!
1) Galapagos Tourist Attractions: Discover the best spots to visit in these set of islands. A description of the major attractions from each island that composes this Archipelago is included here
Read a complete review here
2) Galapagos Landscapes: Are spectacular mainly due to the volcanic origin of these islands and also because of the fact that there are different climates to find. You will see many craters and environments that go from desert to tropical forest.
Click here to see Galapagos Landscapes pictures and descriptions
3) New Luxury Yacht: Galapagos visitors can now enjoy an expedition adventure with comfort and safety aboard the new 48 guest yacht La Pinta. The trip on board this luxury yacht will make your expedition to Galapagos a trip of a lifetime.
Here's the complete description of this new Galapagos Islands tour
More About Galapagos:
Best Hotel in Galapagos
Find Cheap Flights to Galapagos
Galapagos Land Tours
Recommended Galapagos Books and Souvenirs
I hope you have enjoyed this new Galapagos Expedition issue and to see you soon in the Galapagos Islands or Ecuador...
All the Best
To Galapagos Islands Home Page
To Ecuador Home Page