Galapagos Hammerhead Shark Diving
Can you advise as to any liveaboards that offer the chance to dive with Hammerhead sharks.
And, if there are liveaboards, their schedules and cost (and the relative profusion of hammerheads in July)?
Here's Your Answer
For Galapagos diving we have the option of a 5D/4N hotel based tour staying at Finch Bay hotel.
The diving in Galapagos is truly world class and often rumoured by pro divers to be completely unique.
This diving package was designed by pro divers for divers highlighting the best the Galapagos has to offer.Galapagos Diving Sites
North Seymour, Daphne Minor, and the always amazing Gordon Rocks. Right on Santa Cruz, a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station; home of the captive-rearing program for the famous giant tortoises. Full scuba gear provided.Species Which can be Observed
Package 5D/4N Includes
- Rays: Eagle and Manta Rays, Stingrays
- Sharks: Hammerheads, White-Tipped Reef Sharks, Galapagos Shark,
- Eels: Tiger Snake Eels, Moray Eels, Garden Eels,
- Galapagos Giant Sea Turtles
- Crabs, oysters and starfish
- Endemic Fish: Scorpionfish, Heiroglyphic Hawkfish, Cardinalfish, and much more.
Rate of this Diving Tour:
- Transfer In / Out
- 4 nights accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner at Finch Bay
- The diving company provides: Guides, box lunch, transport and gear
- snack at dive boat
- 3 full-day excursions
- Guided visit to Charles Darwin Research Station
- Facilities: Pool, Beach-front access
- Scuba gear
$1,875 per person. Contact us here
for booking procedures.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Galapagos Islands FAQ.